Andrew is a provisionally registered psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society. His qualifications include a Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons) and feature an award for academic excellence.
Andrew has a lifetime of experience working with people suffering mental health issues in a variety of settings. This has included assisting adults and young people in the employment, community mental health and disability sectors. Andrew has a special interest in mood disorders such as anxiety and depression as well as helping couples with their relationship issues.
Andrew believes in building on people’s own skills and enhancing their self-belief in order to obtain a sustainable outcome. He utilises a range of evidence-based therapies, particularly Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness and Person-Centred Therapy.
B.Psych (Hons) Assoc MAPS
|Friday||9:00am to 5:30pm|
Enjoy fishing, travel and a good book
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- Insurance (RACQ, Suncorp, Allianz, NRMA, etc)
- Employee Assistance Programs (ACCESS)
- ATAPS – Suicide Prevention
- Employee Assistance Programs (Acacia Connections)
- Private Pay
- ATAPS – Adults
- Employee Assistance Programs (Psychological Interventions Group)