Anne is a Generalist Psychologist with over 15 years’ experience and has provided psychological interventions in a range of different settings, including Relationships Australia, a service supporting individual’s return to work, and supporting those who have experienced sexual assault.
Anne enjoys working collaboratively and compassionately with individuals, couples and families. With her down to earth approach she focuses on not only assisting clients to feel better but also to do better in the important aspects of their lives such as relationships, work, parenting and health management.
Anne has a passion for working with adult clients who are suffering from the ripple effects of adverse childhood experiences such as sexual assault or domestic violence. Anne also has experience in supporting non-offending family members who have been impacted by a family trauma.
Anne matches her therapeutic approach to the client’s needs. Her therapeutic toolkit includes a broad range of evidenced-based therapeutic approaches, including, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Strengths Based, Systemic Family Therapy and Mindfulness.
|Tuesday||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|Wednesday||2:30pm to 9:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am to 2:30pm|
- Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Self Harm
- Workplace Stress and Conflict
Love to travel, friends and family are important in my life, I have written a book and just need to get it published.
- Bravehearts Sexual Abuse Practitioners Workshop
- Overcoming Trauma Related Shame and Self Loathing, Dr Janina Fisher
- Acceptance and Committment Therapy
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Self-Management)
- Insurance (RACQ, Suncorp, Allianz, NRMA, etc)
- Employee Assistance Programs (ACCESS)
- ATAPS – Suicide Prevention
- ATAPS – Adults
- Private Health
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Veterans & Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS)
- Private Pay
- Employee Assistance Programs (Psychological Interventions Group)