Catherine is a Clinical Psychologist registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Her qualifications include a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology obtained at Queensland University of Technology. Catherine is registered as a Medicare provider for clinical psychological services.
Catherine has a special interest in health psychology and has experience working with children, teenagers and adults with chronic diseases in both acute and long-term health services.
Catherine also has experience working with people suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, older person’s issues, relationship issues, and grief and loss. Catherine’s skill set includes training in Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness relaxation techniques, Solution-Focused Therapy and Narrative Therapy.
- Healthy eating and lifestyle
- Grief and loss
- Bush walking
- Walking dog
- PTSD training
- Yoga and Psychology
- ATSI cultural training
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Self-Management)
- Insurance (RACQ, Suncorp, Allianz, NRMA, etc)
- Employee Assistance Programs (ACCESS)
- ATAPS – Suicide Prevention
- Private Health
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Veterans & Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS)
- Private Pay
- ATAPS – Adults
- Employee Assistance Programs (Psychological Interventions Group)
B.Psych, B.Psych (Hons), M.Psych (Clinical), Maps