Alexandra (Alex) is a Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and an Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society. Alex studied her undergraduate degree overseas and obtained a Master of Psychology at the University of South Australia.
Alex has extensive experience working with children and families, mainly conducting ASD diagnostics, cognitive and functional assessments and providing family centred interventions. She has worked in a number of settings, ranging from office based work to schools to homes and residential foster homes. Alex enjoys working with children, teenagers and their families and uses a range of age appropriate techniques, like Behavioural, CBT, ACT and Theraplay.
Alex particularly specialises in working with children and young people with ASD, behaviour issues, Intellectual Disability and Trauma and Abuse.
B. Psych, M. Psych, Assoc.MAPS
|Tuesday||2:30pm to 9:00pm|
|Thursday||2:30pm to 9:00pm|
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behaviour difficulties
- Cognitive and Functional Assessments
- Trauma and Abuse
- Good literature
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Self-Management)
- Psychological Therapies (formerly ATAPS) – Children and Adults
- Helping Children with Autism Funding,
- Private Health
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Private Pay