Hilary Lindberg is a registered psychologist who has experience working with adolescents, adults, and couples. She has a special interest in working with male and female sexual function/dysfunction difficulties, gender and sexuality-related issues. She provides individually tailored, evidence-based treatments for clients where she takes a compassionate and non-judgmental approach to therapy.
Hilary uses a range of therapy approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Schema Therapy and Solution Focused Therapies to empower individuals’ strengths to help them achieve symptom relief, in addition to developing a greater understanding about their difficulties. Depending on clients’ needs, Hilary is able to provide brief and/or longer-term psychological therapy and interventions for individuals.
Hilary holds Associate Membership with the Australian Psychology Society and she is currently finishing her Doctorate of Clinical Psychology through Queensland University of Technology. Hilary is also completing a Graduate Diploma in Sexology through Curtin University.
Postgrad Dip Psych
D.Psych (Clin) Candidate
|Monday||2:30pm to 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am to 2:30pm|
- Male and Female Sexual Difficulties and Concerns
- Sexuality and Gender
- Relationship Issues
Cooking; Nature; Traveling
- Transgender Issues in Therapy
- Sexual Attitudes Re-Assessment Seminar
- Sex Addiction/Sexual Risk Taking
- Self-Defeating Personality Disorder Workshop
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- Insurance (RACQ, Suncorp, Allianz, NRMA, etc)
- Employee Assistance Programs (ACCESS)
- ATAPS – Suicide Prevention
- Employee Assistance Programs (Acacia Connections)
- Private Pay
- ATAPS – Adults
- Employee Assistance Programs (Psychological Interventions Group)